Little Jackets Mission Statement
Little Jackets is more than just a child-care facility, that’s why we strive each day to provide a safe and nurturing environment for every child. Our emphasis is on an open communication and close collaboration between the staff and the parents. The criteria we use to plan, organize and direct our programs are:
* Respect for the individual needs of the child
* Knowledge and understanding of the individual child’s development
Our program success is demonstrated when you see our students leave Little Jackets with a desire and love for learning.
Little Jackets Objectives:
- To provide a quality Preschool Program that is accessible and affordable.
- To provide quality experiences, activities, guidance, and supervision for children in a safe, nurturing environment.
- To provide opportunities for each child to develop physically, emotionally, socially, and cognitively.
- To help children develop friendships and get along with others.
- To work in partnership with parents toward common goals for each child.
- To provide ongoing program monitoring and evaluation.
- To allow children to play a central role in determining the activities and experiences in which they participate.
We welcome all client input and suggestions to better our program.
Cathy Finkle, Program Director