Pole accessibility, Bell systems and type of cabling

posted Jan 21, 2014, 6:46 AM by Matthew Ullring
Q - At the High School where paging is required outside… is there a pole accessible via conduit for the outside speaker?
A - No not to our knowledge

Q - Are the current Bell Systems in the Classrooms or in the Hallways?
A - It's a mix between schools.

Q - Is it possible to list the Current Manufacturers of the Paging Systems at each school?
A - We do not have the manufactures of the current paging sytems at each school. That information was available during the walk-through. It will be available during the next walk-through on Friday.

Q - What type of Cabling should be bid: PVC or Plenum?
A - Cable choice should probably come down to the location of the speaker or phone. It could be both PVC or plenum.